- SUDHA is implementing Uttarakhand Cooperative Development Project in association with Uttarakhand State Cooperative Department, Dehradun with the support of National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), New Delhi as Techno-Management Agency towards implementing 05 Prospective Value Chains (OSV, Pulses, Spices, Finger Millets, Bee Keeping and Honey Production) in Kumaon region with 10,000 Farmers in 27 Multipurpose Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies.
- As FNGOs under Uttarakhand Forest Resource Development Project supported by Japan International Corporation Agency (JICA) in Almora, Bageshwar and Mussoorie Divisions of Almora, Bageshwar and Dehradun Districts respectively towards providing technical assistance and supports towards capacity building of SHGs and VPGs, facilitation, monitoring of activities and quality assurance of the programme all towards developing eco-friendly sustainable livelihoods for target communities
- Technical Agency for Integrated Livelihood Support Project (ILSP) supported by International Fund for Agriculture Development in Nainital and Champawat Districts of Uttarakhand towards providing support to Producer Groups (PGs) and Livelihood Collectives (LCs) by dissemination of improved practices in identified sub-sectors, providing overall technical, business development/ marketing support, training and capacity building along with guidance and Support to LCs for infrastructure development and pro-poor market development
- Is functioning as Agribusiness Support Organization under UDWDP Phase-II, in Districts Bageshwar and Pithoragarh under Watershed Management Directorate Uttarakhand (IFAD aided) towards providing Food security/Agribusiness Support to Farmers Interest Groups (FIGs) by providing overall technical, business development/ marketing support, training and capacity building facilitation. The project lays emphasis on the dissemination of improved technologies of agriculture and a better package of practices all towards fostering production and enhancing the agribusiness prospects and facilitating farmers to improve their livelihood generating options. The ABSO provides the Federations formed under the project guidance and support for infrastructure development
- Is implementing ‘Training Programme in Gender Responsive Budgeting’ under OTC Scheme of Ministry of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj In 07 Development Blocks of District Udham Singh Nagar (Uttarakhand) encompassing 147 trainings for 5920 beneficiaries.
- Undertaken Baseline Survey for the formation of FPOs in US Nagar declared as Aspirational District declared by Planning Commission through the support of SFAC (Planning Commission)